MediaGuard is HUMAN's pre-bid solution for flagging fraudulent bid requests.
MediaGuard’s Summary page provides an overview of your bid requests in near-real time. In addition to the standard Summary elements shared across solutions, this page offers several elements specific to MediaGuard’s capabilities.
Key performance indicators
MediaGuard’s key performance indicators include:
- Total Requests: The total number of recorded requests during the selected time frame.
- Invalid Traffic (IVT): The percentage and number of requests that HUMAN flagged for invalid characteristics. This percentage is the combined total of Sophisticated IVT and General IVT percentages. To learn more about SIVT and GIVT, consult our IVT Taxonomy guide.
- Sophisticated IVT: The percentage and number of requests that HUMAN flagged as Sophisticated IVT (also known as SIVT).
- General IVT: The percentage and number of requests that HUMAN flagged as General IVT (also known as GIVT).
- Valid Traffic: The percentage and number of requests that were determined to be valid.
- Platforms: The percentage and number of requests associated with each platform (Desktop, Mobile, CTV, and Other).
Impact assessment summary
MediaGuard’s impact assessment summary provides a breakdown of the data that drives HUMAN's decisioning. For more information about the fields in this section, consult our Parameter Specifications guide.
You can select the column headers for each field to sort data by Total Requests, Sophisticated IVT, Sophisticated IVT %, General IVT, or General IVT %, in either ascending or descending order.