BotGuard for Growth Marketing identifies fraudulent traffic on your website and flags any bots in your marketing efforts.
BotGuard for Growth Marketing's Summary page provides an overview of your site traffic in near-real time. In addition to the standard Summary elements shared across solutions, this page offers several elements specific to BotGuard for Growth Marketing’s capabilities.
You can choose whether your traffic data is broken into individual pageviews or grouped into sessions. Toggling between base units will change the way your data is displayed in the Dashboard, but it will not affect the way HUMAN collects traffic signals.
Each session consists of multiple pageviews. HUMAN starts measuring a session from the first page a user views when they visit your site, and ends a session when the user either leaves your site or when thirty minutes have elapsed since they began browsing. Sessions vary in length between users: for example, one user may visit five pages during a single session, while another user may visit forty pages during a single session.
Key performance indicators
BotGuard for Growth Marketing's key performance indicators include:
- Total Pageviews/Sessions: The total number of recorded pageviews/sessions during the selected time frame.
- IVT Pageviews/Sessions: The percentage and number of pageviews/sessions that HUMAN flagged for invalid characteristics. This percentage is the combined total of Sophisticated IVT and General IVT percentages. To learn more about SIVT and GIVT, consult our IVT Taxonomy guide.
- SIVT Pageviews/Sessions: The percentage and number of pageviews/sessions that HUMAN flagged as Sophisticated IVT (also known as SIVT).
- GIVT Pageviews/Sessions: The percentage and number of pageviews/sessions that HUMAN flagged as General IVT (also known as GIVT).
- Valid Pageviews/Sessions: The percentage and number of pageviews/sessions that were determined to be valid.
- Attributable Pageviews/Sessions: The percentage and number of pageviews/sessions whose source can be determined.
- Platforms: The percentage and number of pageviews/sessions associated with each platform (Desktop, Mobile, CTV, and Other).
Impact assessment summary
BotGuard for Growth Marketing’s impact assessment summary provides a breakdown of the data that drives HUMAN's decisioning.
You can select the column headers for each field to sort data by Total Pageviews/Sessions, SIVT Pageviews/Sessions, SIVT Pageviews/Sessions %, GIVT Pageviews/Sessions, or GIVT Pageviews/Sessions %, in either ascending or descending order.