FraudSensor is HUMAN's post-bid solution for detecting fraudulent ad impressions.
FraudSensor’s Summary page provides an overview of your ad impressions in near-real time. In addition to the standard Summary elements shared across solutions, this page offers several elements specific to FraudSensor’s capabilities.
Key Performance Indicators
FraudSensor’s key performance indicators include:
- Total Events: The total number of recorded events during the selected time frame.
- Invalid Traffic (IVT): The percentage and number of events that HUMAN flagged for invalid characteristics. This percentage is the combined total of Sophisticated IVT and General IVT percentages. To learn more about SIVT and GIVT, consult our IVT Taxonomy guide.
- Sophisticated IVT: The percentage and number of events that HUMAN flagged as Sophisticated IVT (also known as SIVT).
- General IVT: The percentage and number of events that HUMAN flagged as General IVT (also known as GIVT).
- Valid Traffic: The percentage and number of events that were determined to be valid.
- Nonstandard Traffic: The percentage and number of events that HUMAN flagged as nonstandard. Traffic is categorized as nonstandard when it is not concretely associated with bot behavior, but still exhibits traits that warrant investigation.
- Prevention Coverage: The percentage and number of events that were measured by MediaGuard’s pre-bid solution, if applicable.
- Platforms: The percentage and number of events associated with each platform (Desktop, Mobile, CTV, and Other).
Impact Assessment Summary
FraudSensor’s impact assessment summary provides a breakdown of the data that drives HUMAN's decisioning. For more information about the fields in this section, consult our Parameter Specifications guide.
You can select the column headers for each field to sort data by Total Events, Sophisticated IVT, Sophisticated IVT %, General IVT, or General IVT %, in either ascending or descending order.