BotGuard for Applications protects your application or website from sophisticated bots and fraudulent traffic.
BotGuard for Applications' Summary page provides an overview of your website or application’s traffic in near-real time. In addition to the standard Summary elements shared across solutions, this page offers several elements specific to BotGuard for Applications' capabilities.
Key performance indicators
BotGuard for Applications' key performance indicators include:
- Total Events: The total number of recorded events during the selected time frame.
- Bot: The percentage and number of events that HUMAN flagged as bots.
- Nonstandard: The percentage and number of events that HUMAN flagged as nonstandard traffic. Traffic is categorized as nonstandard when it is not concretely associated with bot behavior, but still exhibits traits that warrant investigation.
- Valid Traffic: The percentage and number of events that were determined to be valid.
- Blocked: The percentage and number of events that received a “block” recommendation, based on the signals collected by HUMAN.
- Allowed: The percentage and number of events that received an “allow” recommendation, based on the signals collected by HUMAN.
- Platforms: The percentage and number of events associated with each platform (Desktop, Mobile, CTV, and Other).
Impact assessment summary
BotGuard for Applications' impact assessment summary provides a breakdown of the data that drives HUMAN's decisioning.
You can select the column headers for each field to sort data by Total Events, Bot, Bot %, Nonstandard, or Nonstandard %, in either ascending or descending order.